Find all our mentions in the media here:
- TODAY article entitled "They’re well-educated and holding good jobs but feel like a fraud. Psychologists call it ‘imposter syndrome'", 13 March 2021
- The Straits Times article entited "Minister of State Alvin Tan shares his experiences with failure, says it is fine to go for counselling", 7 February 2021
- The Straits Times forum letter entitled "Government can set an example with mental health support at workplace", 30 December 2020.
- The Straits Times forum letter entitled "Change vocabulary used to describe mental health", 3 October 2020.
- TODAY Voices letter entitled "How society can come together to tackle a pandemic-induced mental health crisis", 16 July 2020.
- The Straits Times forum letter entitled "Look out for emotional, mental health of children", 2 July 2020.
- SOCIALSERVICE.SG Podcast episode interviewing co-founder Chirag Agarwal released on 18 March 2021, entitled "Mental health at the Singapore workplace".
- Something Private Podcast episode entitled "Surviving a Mental Health Pandemic".
- Frankly, My Dear podcast episode entitled "The Counsellor" interviewing Alice Ho Tan.
- Best 20's podcast episode entitled "Making Sense of Our Anxiety and Knowing How to Deal With It".
Digital and social media
- Interview with Joel Lim on National Youth Council's Youth Action Challenge: Talk Your Heart Out Co-founder, Chirag Agarwal participated in the discussion on normalising help-seeking behaviour for mental health issues, 6 January 2020.
- Oasis by KrASIA Talk Your Heart Out Co-founder, Shilpa Jain's interview by Emily Fang entitled: " Shilpa Jain on leaving corporate law and building a digitalized counselling platform", 7 December 2020.
- Oasis by KrASIA article titled "Brain Food: What leaders in the Mental Health Space of SEA are reading", 15 Dec 2020.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential collaborations!