Often, one needs to commit to long-term therapy to see significant improvements in one’s life.
Therapy, however, can be expensive to attend, particularly as one can require sessions regularly for months or even years to benefit from it.
While we aim to provide affordable therapy which can be half the cost compared to traditional private practices, we acknowledge that regular sessions may still be too expensive for some.
At TYHO, we believe that cost should not be a barrier to seeking help for those who need this.
As such, we offer a financial assistance scheme providing a subsidy of up to 50% for those clients who may need some financial support.
To qualify for the Financial Assistance Scheme, we require that you declare that you meet the following criteria:
- You are unemployed, or a student, or your family income is below S$4000 monthly.
- You are above 18 years of age.
Important Terms & Conditions:
- You will not be able to select your Therapist; we will assign one to you.
- There is a limited number of spaces for TYHO’s Financial Assistance Scheme, and as such, there is no guarantee we can provide you with financial assistance.
- TYHO’s Financial Assistance Scheme applies to online counselling (mediums: audio / video) for individuals (service) only.
- You agree to not distribute any discount code to others on your end.
- This scheme is currently only available to clients seeking Therapists based out of Singapore, and for online therapy only (to keep costs low).
- You need not submit further documents corroborating your employment status or income when applying for TYHO’s Financial Assistance Scheme. While your declaration to this effect is sufficient, we trust that you will represent your financial circumstances accurately.
- We reserve the right to refuse further sessions to you (including fully paid sessions) if we find that you do not meet the criteria for TYHO’s Financial Assistance Scheme, or have breached any of the terms above or elsewhere on the platform.
If you accept the terms above, and would like to apply to our Financial Assistance Scheme, please leave your contact details here. Someone from our team will contact you within 5 working days.